Friday, November 30, 2012

I AM MOST THANKFUL FOR GOD!


As I come to the end of this month of November, I feel compelled in my spirit to shout what's above:
"Thanks be to God!" For absolutely EVERYTHING!
So today I will list the first 25 things that come into my mind that I am most thankful for since receiving Jesus Christ as my LORD and SAVIOR!
The honored privileges He bestowed upon me when I became His Child.

1.  I am an heir to the Kingdom!

2.  He lives in me!

3.  I am a daughter of The King!

4.  He gave me the gift of the Holy Spirit as my Helper.

5.  I am saved by His grace.

6.  I can come to Him anytime and know that He is there.

7.  In Him, I have peace.

8.  He supplies all of my needs.

9.  He is FAITHFUL!

10. I am Sanctified.

11. I get to serve Him!

12. I am Justified.

13. I am Forgiven.

14. I have been dressed and equipped for supernatural living!

15. I have spiritual wealth.

16. He transforms and renews my mind.

17. He called me out of darkness into His Marvelous Light!

18. He gives me many PROMISES!

19. I am God's possession.

20. He loves me unconditionally.

21. He directs my steps.

22. He uses me for Him!

23. My citizenship is in Heaven.

24. He is TRUSTWORTHY!

25. He makes me Humble before Him!

I love God so much!  He is the only One who died for me and this is why I want to live for Him and not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment