Friday, September 14, 2012

A Tribute to my Husband on our Anniversary

I don't have a perfect husband, but I do have God's perfect husband for me.
Today is our 28th year anniversary and I am thanking God for Glenn and celebrating our marriage
that He has preserved over these years together.  I have such respect for my husband and I have
learned so much from him over the years.   Without knowing it, he has taught me of grace, love,
forgiveness and unconditional love.  He is so kind and approachable and I am so proud to be
his wife.

He works hard (especially this last year with his day job and his responsibilities at church).
He always thinks the best of others and treats people kind, in a sweet way.
He is a man of integrity and humility, whether he is out or at home.

Each day is a blessing to be married to this man of God, and often he makes me feel like we are
still newlyweds!  Yep, I know I have God's best and I am truly thankful for that.  We are a great
threesome only because God is in the middle and He is what makes our marriage SO incredibly
wonderful!

I love you Glenn, HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!


No comments:

Post a Comment