Sunday, March 4, 2012

FIBROMYALGIA


Fibromyalgia = Frustrating
Frustrating to the victim
Frustrating to family members
Frustrating to doctors
FRUSTRATING TO A MOTHER THAT IS DESPERATE
TO GET THIS DIAGNOSIS WIPED AWAY FROM
HER DAUGHTER'S LIFE!
About four years ago, I was not acquainted with this disease.
Once my daughter and I were introduced to fibro,
I wanted more than anything for it to disappear.
I wanted to grab Cara and run away from it.
I wanted to block it from our minds in hopes that it would go away,
FAR, FAR AWAY.
Sad to say it has not happened, and for a time....
actually I believe for the very first time.....
I was living in hopelessness.
Too sad to face the fact that after reading, reading
and more reading....researching day after day after day,
that I did not know what to do for her to make her better.
It was my dear daughter that came along side of me in such love
and told me she trusted God.
She knew that God had allowed this illness in her life for a purpose.
That it was not...for nothing.
She was used by God to pull me off the side of the road
of hopelessness, back on the road of hope.
I have remained there with her ever since.
With God's strength, I have perserved and will continue to do so.
I will keep PRAYING and researching.
I will depend on God and His direction to find the doctor
that can perform the right tests and uncover what
my daughter truly has. 
Then fibromyalgia will be out the door
with a farewell and good riddens!
In its place will be the accurate diagnosis
with treatment that will relieve
fibro's rotten symptoms.
I AM HOPEFUL FOR THIS DAY.




No comments:

Post a Comment