Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MY DEAR HUBBY

God has blessed me so wonderfully with His choice of life partner/friend/husband for me!   Each day he shows me how much he loves me, even when I am feeling unloveable.  He demonstrates unconditional love me, endlessly and sometimes I don't know how he does it.   He is a man of integrity and wisdom.  He prays for me and with me.  He makes me smile and laugh.  He calls me a lot of cute names that only he knows.  He protects me and provides for me.  He desires to please God with his life and is convicted of obedience.  He is also romantic and this is what he gave me for February 14th:



There's nothing I would rather do,
    Than to grow old in 
LOVE with you,
The fun that being with you brings,
    Memories made of little things,
The talks we have, the jokes we share,
   The hugs, the 
kisses here and there...
What better reason could there be,
   Than to have you grow old in LOVE with me!

I love you  (wo ai ni)
I love you Glenn.  You are God's best for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment